Are you using high-temp masking tape during your board processing? Take a look at 3M’s new 2538 and 2538UV High Temperature Masking Liquid. This is an efficient alternative to conventional masking techniques.
The only difference between the two part numbers is the 2538UV allows users to pull off the adhesive under UV lighting (blacklight illumination) making visual inspection easier when removing masking materials.
Take a look at the video: https://www.digikey.com/en/videos/3/3m/3m-hightemp-masking-liquid-2538-and-2538uv
- Excellent conformability upon dispensing
- High-temperature slump resistance
- Good wet out on various substrates such as FR4, metals, and glass
- Good chemical resistance to conformal coatings, acids, and bases ingression
- Fast process time
- Clean removal
- Stable dielectric properties
- Silicone free