About the Design Services Providers category

Digi-Key’s Design Services Providers Network offers fee-based high quality, efficient, system-level engineering and consulting services, including design feasibility, hardware/software electronic development, prototyping, PCB design, and manufacturing. With expertise in a wide range of product applications and embedded systems, these design firms can help you get to market faster, finish your project on time, and provide short-term assistance.

Are there companies that will do low volume (25 pcs) PCB’s for prototyping a project for start-ups? I’ve contacted a few who advertise that they do, but they simply either ignore my requests for information or never call back after my initial meeting with them. (I guess that everyone must be independently wealthy and not need the business.)

F.R. Prete PhD | pres. haptic Insight LLC

Thanks for your interest, I have a clarifying question. Are you interested in having PCBs manufactured(design is complete) or are you looking for some help in designing the PCB? Thanks for any additional information that will help us determine how to proceed.