About the Support category

Ask questions and get support on any Digi-Key Product that doesn’t fit into one of our technology categories.

To post, simply log in using your “My Digi-Key” account credentials or sign-up for your own log-in here.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Looking for SSR

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Looking for SSR

3 posts were split to a new topic: Volt information for 0334721207 connector

Hi there,
Is there a 5 pin version of the Adafruit magnetic connector Nr. 5467?
If so, what’s the part number?

Hello,

Take a look at part number 5413. I believe this is the one you are looking for.

Hi Karl,
It is a 5 pin connector but not the same model as the 5467 whose housing serves my purposes better.
But I will use the 5413 if there isn’t a 5 pin connector of the 5467 make.

Hi, I am looking for a push button switch that is always completing one circuit, unless it is held depressed, then it opens that circuit and completes another. It should return Could you please point me in the right direction?

Hello dawsonmarch.stu

You should be looking for an on-mom type of switch. Click here for options.

I have an (actually 2) EZVIZ BC1 camera that has become foggy inside. EZVIZ offers no support but buying a new camera. I have taken the camera apart and identified the lens part. It is marked F-243 and 2880 and a QR code I cannot read. It also has a very small label with some kind of QR code and the numbers 14388583 and 201902565. Would you have this component?

Hi pegarvidsson,

Welcome to the DigiKey tech forum community.

I wasn’t able to find that exact lens. I found nothing within our stock with that part number of the lens F-243 nor 2880. When I searched for more info on the camera itslef. it seems to be the lens is the 28mm diameter but I found nothing in our inventory at that size lens, I’m not sure how accurate that information was since I did not find an actual spec sheet or data sheet on it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Here is the category of optical lenses I looked through.

I’m currently in a situation where I require a continuous rotation servo to spin a dowel attached to a small foam prop at speeds of ~1000RPM (For a film’s special effect, it just needs to look like it’s moving fast) and at the end of the rotation period I would need it to reset to a default “starting position”.

The smaller the motor the better as I would like it to be wearable on the wrist. Could support suggest a servo motor that meets these specs?

Hello @derrick.nhan

This link is the smallest continuous rotation servo motors we carry.

Motors - AC, DC | Electronic Components Distributor DigiKey