The PG164140 PICkit™ 4 in-circuit programmer/debugger has a common 8 position 2.54mm (100 mi) female header on the bottom of the unit. Most any 100 mil header will work for this.
The AC102015 Debugger Adapter Board is also a great choice. The Debugger Adapter Board is a connectivity board that gives MPLAB ICD 4 and MPLAB PICkit 4 Debuggers cable compatibility to demo boards with Atmel-ICE, Power Debugger and Segger J-Link style connectors. It supports JTAG, SWD and ICSP protocols in multiple connector formats. It is useful for debugging legacy AVR Xplained demonstration boards with MPLAB PICkit 4 debuggers.
Note: Use AC164100 (RJ-11 to ICSP Adapter) to convert between RJ11 (MPLAB ICD 4) to 1 x 6 100 mil SIP ICSP (MPLAB PICkit 4) connectors
Debugger Adapter Board Package Contents:
- Debugger Adapter Board
- Cable, FEMALE FLAT RIBBON IDC CONNECTOR, 15CM
- Cable, FEMALE FLAT RIBBON IDC CONNECTOR, 12CM
- 8 CONDUCTOR MODULAR CABLE, 6"
- Cable, HCSD Dual Row Socket IDC Assembly 14pin (7 ea) 10"
Debugger Adapter Board Product Features
• RJ11/45 (compatible with MPLAB ICD 4 ICSP/JTAG)
• 1 x 8 - 100 mil ICSP (compatible with MPLAB PICkit 4 ICSP)
• 2 x 10 – 100 mil DIP (compatible with SEGGER J-link JTAG SWD)
• 2 x 7 - 100 mil DIP (compatible with SEGGER J-link EJTAG)
• 2 x 5 – 50 mil (compatible with Atmel-ICE and Power Debugger JTAG SWD)
• 2 x 5 – 50 mil (compatible with Atmel-ICE and Power Debugger AVR JTAG)
• MPLAB ICD 4/MPLAB PICkit 4 connectivity to small ICSP connector (1 x 6 or 1 x 8 – 50 mil SIP ICSP/JTAG)
Step-by-step setup instructions and MPLAB X IDE software download to install onto your computer: