Re-capping replacements

OK Paul…based on volt,capacitance and size…50v 10uf …the 3 in the pic will work?..
And is there a Maker that has the highest quality oor are they generally…
Sorry to belabor this…just want learn as much as I can before buying…
Roger

Without having any additional specs from the data sheet for the original part, I just choose the lowest cost part since all the brands Digi-Key offers are high quality, and consumer electronics products almost never use high cost parts for simple passive components.

1 Like

Ok Paul …thanks

1 Like

OK Guys//…ya tired of me yet?...Im tired of me…lol…anyway
At least its not a capacitor question…Ive ordered those ,hope I got the correct ones,…
First is a resistor question…I know its that from the symbol…see I can read…a little…
The LD player is a high end unit ,with many upgrades…in the picture ,you can see the sloppy soldering job that burned the end of the resistor…(the wire is part of the Optical Output) that was added)….do you think its damaged from the heat?..and how do I know what to order (for future info at least)…
Last…It has a broken ST-Glass input…Tried finding it …no luck…any ideas?
Thanks Again…hopefully this will be my last time bothering y’all….your patience is appreciated…
Roger

I don’t see any resistor with a burnt end in the original photos, perhaps you meant to upload a new photo.

Generally I replace any any component with visible burn marks whether from bad soldering or any other cause.