Seeking 4-Pin Connector for Korg C-303 Pedal-Keyboard Signal

Dear Community,
I am seeking a 4-Pin connector for my Korg C-303 Electric-Piano Pedal-to-Keyboard cord. The original was lost in a move.
Option A: Find an original cable. Korg does not make these anymore.
Option B: Find a suitable substitute. The Pedal output is a .5 inch 4-pin male and the keyboard input is a .5 inch 4-pin female. See pictures:

Option C: I did find a .5 inch 4-pin male-to-male cord which plugs into the keyboard but not the pedal. A .5 inch 4-pin male-female adapter could work. Please see picture of cord:

Any help the community can provide would be much appreciated.

@sup2day

Would these have any markings on them?
Would you be able to measure the distance from one pin to the next center to center?

The black 4 pin connector might be these,

SMP-04V-BC

SMR-04V-B

Look through these options https://www.digikey.com/short/7j0t28rj for a possible option for the 4 position male pin header.

The pins are 2.5mm apart and the matching header from your list is S4B-EH(LF)(SN) by JST, Digikey Part# 455-1627-ND. If you can point out a female connector for that which I can wire to the cord I’ve got I’d be all set. Thank-you.

Once you’ve identified a P/N for a header such as this, the first thing to check when looking for a mating connector is whether or not there are any listed in the Mating Products section of its product page. It’s down the page a bit, and can be easy to overlook.

Didn’t see that, thanks. Thanks to everyone who helped me find what I needed. With your help I was able to place an order which should solve my problem. I couldn’t have done it without you.

1 Like