Unknown connector (medical?)

Hello, I’m trying to identify this connector type, used in an electrotherapy device for the lead wire connection. The component appears as though it is a through hole component, but the manufacturer clipped the leads flush and mounted it on a surface pad.



I am not seeing that we currently have a match.
Would there be a marking on either the item in the image or the cable that connects to it?

There’s an “M” on the cable molding for its mate, but that’s the only marking.


I am sorry to say that I am not seeing that we have a matching option in our system at this time.

Ok, well thank you for the swift response, much appreciated.