Alternative BLE module 150-RN4871-V/RM140-ND

Urgent request 4/8/2021
Dear colleagues, we are developing a medical device for COVID-19 linked to a mobile phone using 150-RN4871-V/RM140-ND. We have got excellent results. Need to develop the product further however, due to global shortage 150-RN4871-V/RM140-ND module is not available. Could someone recommend alternatives that are available?
Thanks for your support

Similar options can be found here RF Transceiver Modules and Modems | Electronic Components Distributor DigiKey. Specifications will need to be reviewed to make sure to be used in existing / new application.

Per Microchip’s website for some of the differences between each part.

Firmware Release Summary, see Software Release Notes for details:

Firmware 1.41.0 (web release only) Adds additional UART configuration flexibility and addresses three known issues. Details are available in the release notes.

RN4871-I(V)/RM140 - (FW 1.40.0) Fixes bug with random private addressing which created IoP issue with select Android devices. Added feature to turn off advertising at power-on in order to easily configure module with the host MCU before advertising. Available in industrial temperature range (I) and varying (V) for easier transition from RN4871-V/RM118.

RN4871-I/RM130 - (FW 1.30.0) Fixes bug with invalid Bluetooth address. Refer to Errata document for more information.

RN4871-I/RM128 - (FW 1.28.2) Introduces LE Secure Connections and Data Length Extension features among other bug fixes. Also improved the operating range to 85C.

RN4871-V/RM118 - (FW 1.18.3) Initial Release.

More info can be found here - RN4871 | Microchip Technology