AMP equivalent part numbers

I found these part numbers on the components, but when I search I am having 0 results.

AMP 962 016-3
AMP 1-962 113-3
AMP 962 112-3

Can anyone help me find the equivalent part numbers and the type of terminal it is using?

Thanks!

The TE/Amp part number 962016-3 is a restricted part so it will only be available from the original equipment manufacture. Click here for TE web site

The TE/Amp part number 1-962113-3 is also a restricted part so it will only be available from the original equipment manufacture. Click here for TE web site

The TE/Amp part number 962112-3, MICRO QUADLOK COVER, is available as a non-catalog part which will have Minimum Order Quantities, lead times and unknown pricing at this time. Click here for the TE web site

Hi John, thank you for the response!

Can you comment an equivalent type of terminal connection? Thanks!

Using the Micro Quadlok family as a start and no data sheet for this particular housing, I located this 10 position connector housing with a 2.50mm pitch. The TE part number is 1534125-1, Digi-Key part number A128045-ND. Click here for the web link
Without knowing the wire size, I am including a web link to 7 possible socket contacts.
Click here for web link

The shell. I have not been able to locate one that matches your picture

Remember that these were matched by the Micro Quadlok family only that they may not correctly match the restricted parts that you have

Thank you very much for your help, John! Much appreciated!