Any idea what these connectors are called?

The gray portion in the image would be described as a “terminal housing” in Digi-Key parlance. A few that appear quite similar to those pictured can be found here.

The contacts used are essentially just common crimp-applied quick-disconnect terminals, but with a tab or protrusion here & there to aid retention within a molded housing. TE’s Fastin-Faston series is a common brand of such products.

Thanks so much Rick!!

This is exactly what I were looking for.