Here is my issue:
- I am running a 12ga copper audio line pair for about 5000’ ( in middle of airfield) underground from the source to the load. Source and load impedance is the typical audio 600 ohms.
- The source produces a simple 1440hz audio tone at about 10 V/pk-pk on an o-scope at the load end. Current on the audio pair is very low, maybe 10ma if even that.
- Also underground (in middle of airfield) are some 120-240VAC power cables that operate airfield lighting. These AC power cables are inducing quite a bit of noise on the audio line pair.
- I have already looked into signal/safety/equipment grounding.
- I am looking for any CMF Dual Mode Choke part# or specs that I can install on both ends of the audio line pair to reduce the AC induced noise. Appreciate any help.