Could someone help me identify this connector?

Hello Community,

I’m looking for the following connector, which is used for an infrared sensor for photopletismography recording from animal physiological monitoring. No information on individual components is provided.


Any information on how to identify or find a replacement for this connector could help me.

Hello and thank you for your inquiry. The connector seems very application specific not a part that will cross easily, this you will probably have to get from the original manufacturer.