- Fender Bassman 59 Reissue*, 45 Watts
- Physically, parts were designed to look similar to original factory units (where possible).
- Material used & design specs. were kept as close as possible to the original part to preserve the stock “tone”.
- See drawing for specifications and size.
- Do you know of any models we don’t list? If so please contact us for information.
- DISCLAIMER: * Hammond Mfg. or Digi-Key is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corp. Amplifier model names are trademarks of the Amplifier companies and are just listed here for reference purpose only.
Part No. HM5051-ND (290TX)
Used in Bassman* 217-1000-010
Fender No:* 36483
Part No. HM4565-ND (1750KA)
Used in Bassman chassis:* 59 Reissue
Fender No:* 36485
The TechForum Cross Reference category is for parts that Digi-Key does not sell or parts that have gone obsolete. Our Engineers and Techs have reviewed the specifications for these parts and made a recommendation for a replacement. Please review the suggested part to ensure it will work for your application.