- Fender Tone-Master*, 100 Watt
- Physically, parts were designed to look similar to original factory units (where possible).
- Material used & design specs. were kept as close as possible to the original part to preserve the stock “tone”.
- See drawing for specifications and size.
- Do you know of any models we don’t list? If so please contact us for information.
- DISCLAIMER: * Hammond Mfg. or Digi-Key is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corp. Amplifier model names are trademarks of the Amplifier companies and are just listed here for reference purpose only.
Part No. HM5050-ND (290SX)
Used in Tone Master* Tone Master*
Fender No:* 026554
Part No. HM4558-ND (1750D)
Used in Tone Master chassis:* Tone Master*
Fender No:* 26478
The TechForum Cross Reference category is for parts that Digi-Key does not sell or parts that have gone obsolete. Our Engineers and Techs have reviewed the specifications for these parts and made a recommendation for a replacement. Please review the suggested part to ensure it will work for your application.