Part identification


I need the part number/manufacturer of this special “connector”. Actually there is no mating connector for this part. It’s used like a “switch” with a sliding part. Green part is a kind of housing for Blue part. Entire part is a telescoping style. There is also a hole for padlock which is needed to avoid closing the parts by mistake.


Can anyone help me?


I am not sure about this one. Is there any markings or number on this part?


There a marking but not readable. Sorry.

Can you provide the source for the image?

Looks like some sort of contact base for a configurable actuator switch, My guess is NC/NO (4 wires). The actuator probably pushes in from bottom of image.