I am looking for a particular item for a machine. I need a linear power supply, i.e. not switching.
- 75 VDC output but can be less and not lower than 48VDC; 225 Watts continuous power!
- 53 joules of capacitive energy storage for lossless storage of regenerated energy and reduced output ripple
- 13 watt excess regenerated energy absorption
- Over-voltage and over-current detection and protection (designed to not false trip on the high peak loads of a motion system)
- Soft-start, in-rush current limiting to prevent accidentally tripping circuit breakers upon machine power up
- Reverse-polarity protection prevents damage to your motor drive if you accidentally reverse input power polarity
- Short-circuit protection
- Built-in EMI filtering
- Automatic dump of bus power quickly brings output voltage to safe levels after power down
- Wide AC input range: 95-125/190-250VAC; 50-60Hz
Those are high demands for a machine but I want to make sure I get it correct in this instance. Does your company sell linear power supplies that are not switching of this make?
P.S. https://www.digikey.com/en/supplier-centers/mornsun is one co. I found on your site that seems a bit established in this field but I have seen a lot of their parts and power supplies are switching only.