Unknown Connector

I’m trying to identify a connector used in an industrial equipment I have. The manufacturer hasn’t been much help so far. Connector is used for data transmission so relatively low power. I unfortunately don’t have wire gauge size either…

Anyone knows what it is?

Hello Flessard,

This looks like it could be similar to our part SC2558-ND

and SL185FX-ND

I would recommend that you review the datasheets to ensure that these are the correct parts however.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Hi Travis,

Indeed that looks to be it. Thank you very much!