Xelenx 6100N Programmer Microsemi A40MX04

Can the Xelenx 6100N program Microsemi part number A40MX04-PLG84? If not is there another universal programmer that can?

A40MX04-PLG84 This part can be programmed by Digi-Key; for details please contact our custom department at 1-800-344-4539 x55725 or custom.orders@digikey.com
SUPERPRO 6100N

should be able to if you have the right socket
data sheet

Supports 87454 types of devices from 305 IC manufacturers (by 3/15/2013) and keeps growing.
Supports EPROM、Paged EPROM、Parallel and Serial EEPROM、FPGA、PROM、FLASH(NOR & NAND)、BPROM、NVRAM、SPLD、CPLD、EPLD、Firmware HUB、Microcontroller、MCU;Supports devices with Vcc
as low as 1.2V. Socket Adaptors available for
DIP、SDIP、PLCC、JLCC、PGA、LGA、SOIC、SOJ、SOT、QFP、TQFP、PQFP、VQFP、MQFP、LQFP、TSOP、SOP、TSOPII、PSOP、SSOP、TSSOP、SON、EBGA、FBGA、FTBGA、VFBGA、μBGA、CSP、SCSP、QFN、HVQFN
etc.
High programming speed.
Built with 144 universal pin-drivers. Universal adaptors are available for varies packages up to 144 pins. Quick new device support.
Popular NAND FLASH Platform supported including Samsung (XSR1.0/1.6), QualComm, HYNIX(HIFFS), MTK(Solution V1.1), ICERA (v1.0/2.0), ST

but I do not see it support
Package / Case 84-LCC (J-Lead)
Supplier Device Package 84-PLCC (29.31x29.31)

1 Like

So with the correct socket I should be able to program that chip? I believe the socket I am looking for is
DX2084 Socket Adapter. With this I should be able to program the chip?

Also what would be the lead time and cost to program this chip?

Packages supported: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP
DX2084 Socket Adapter part number is not in our system.

1 Like

you would have to send that request to custom.orders@digikey.com and they would be happy to assist you.

1 Like