1684-1034-ND -DGS-CO DIGITAL GAS SENSOR MODULE

HI
I request you to guide that how to connect the SPEC sensor make 968-034 DGS-CO DIGITAL GAS SENSOR MODULE into aurduino nano

@ISOBALAJI, by chance have you seen this post:

and the documentation listed? While it’s a different sensor, it’s a very similar family, just reference the datasheet for analog output parameters.

Regards,

Thanks for your reply , I am very basic learner it is a 1684-1034-ND -DGS-CO digital co gas sensor module with USB port,
Its is provided with UART to USB adapter, My question is how to connect this with Aurduino nano

@ISOBALAJI, well from the datasheet:

We can find this pinout:

So you will need 4 wires from your Arduino connected like so:, V+ (3.3V), GND (GND), RXD (TXD), and TXD (RXD).

Next you’ll need to setup your Arduino sketch to be in this mode:
16841034_serial

Regards,

Thanks for your reply, The CO sensor reads output varies from 10 ppm to 99 ppm at atmospheric condition. Shall I need to calibrate or any other options are there to get correct readings. I have to sense from 1 ppm range. If i need to perform calibration kindly guide me.

@ISOBALAJI, the data sheet has a recommended calibration procedure you should follow:

DGS-C0-968-034-calb

The DataSheet states: Resolution: 0.1 ppm (1: Based on Standard Deviation of noise at zero, 1 Hz measurement 60 second averaging.)

Regards,