Alternative to HD12-6.8-A PS

I have a flaky HD12-6.8-A PS. What is the equivalent? What differentiates the HD12-6.8-A and the HD12-6.8-AG?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello dlangley,

Welcome to the DigiKey TechForum.
The HD12-6.8-AG would be a good replacement.
The G suffix means the part is RoHS compliant.
So it should fit and operate the same.
Please check the specifications and the datasheet to verify the compatibility.