Looking for a replacement dust cap to purchase for the Amphenol MP-6516-61p circular connector. Any suggestions on a purchasing source, preferably in the U.S, would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Looking for a replacement dust cap to purchase for the Amphenol MP-6516-61p circular connector. Any suggestions on a purchasing source, preferably in the U.S, would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Hello @larryefitzgerald
I’m in the process to get clarification on a part number with the manufacturer. I will update the thread as soon as a hear a response.
Thank you @jon-11475!!!
I was advised that Amphenol has been in contact with you directly regarding this dust cap. I hope they’re able to get your question answered!
Correct. However, after hearing how difficult it would be to have the product shipped to me directly from the manufacturer in China, I thought I’d see if there was a distributor in the U.S. that might have a few lying around (or a new model that was compatible). I hope that makes sense. I apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to check (and respond).
Hello @larryefitzgerald
No inconvenience at all, that makes sense! I was advised the correct part number is MP-742-61K, but I was unable to locate (“-61k”) in Amphenol’s catalog. In any case, the dust caps for these connectors appear to carry a large minimum order quantity that we’re unable to work around.