APT1608SURCK vs APT1608SURC

Hi, I bought PN APT1608SURC but received PN APT1608SURCK and I need to know the difference between both parts to see if I can use the one we received.

Hello @mcaceres,

Welcome to the TechForum Community. To see the differences between the parts you will have to pull up both datasheets and do a side-by-side comparison. There are some differences in the characteristics between the parts. Please pull up both documents below and review them. Thanks!

Hi, I already did, but I am not a tech, I don’t know how to find them or what they mean. Could you please help me?

The main distinction would appear to be a slight difference in dominant and peak wavelength, i.e. “color”. This is unlikely to be of concern for typical applications, but whether or not this is true of your particular case is not something that can be discerned from this side of the screen.

If you were to try and use these LEDs next to each other there would be a slightly noticeable difference in the color being the wavelength is different. Here is some info on wavelength Peak Wavelength vs. Dominant Wavelength in LED selection - Support / FAQs - Engineering and Component Solution Forum - TechForum │ Digi-Key (digikey.com).