Capacitor

Hello,
I have a capacitor that has 3 lines
Top=107 with 7 underlined
Middle= 10K with K underlined
Bottom=610
Here is a picture.
Do you also have a spec sheet on capacitor markings?
Thanks

Add images

</div

Hello Speedcrew:
It looks like what you may have is a tantalum-polymer capacitor, 100uf 10V and 10% tolerance. We do have these options that are non-stocking which we can order for you.l You will need to verify the physical size of your capacitor is the same as these capacitors. If you’d like a tantalum capacitor as a substitute, we do have one option that is in stock. TAZH107K010CRSB0000 is the correct value, voltage and tolerance, but again, you will want
to verify the physical size is the same as your capacitor.

We do not have a general part marking publication as most manufacturer’s have their own way of marking products. Sometimes the marking will be described in the datasheet for the part, but oftentimes manufacturer’s keep their markings private due to counterfeiting concerns.

1 Like

Thanks you. How can you tell the 10V? I got the 100uf which is the 107 and 10% tolerance which is 10K if I am correct

would this one work?
T543D107K010AHW0257505
it is your part number.
Thanks

Yes, that would be a good choice - sorry I missed that one! Be sure you compare it with your original for the physical size.

Thanks Jenny, size seems to be close enough.
Have a great day.

Hi Speedcrew,

Just to answer your question about how Jenny knew it was a 10V part, The “K” alone, calls out the tolerance. Therefore, the “10” in front of the “K” calls out “10V”.

For many passive electronic components, letters alone are used to define the tolerance. You will often see these letters either on part markings, in manufacturer’s part numbers, or both.

• M = 20%
  • K = 10%
  • J = 5%
  • H = 3%
  • G = 2%
  • F = 1%
  • D = 0.5%
  • C = 0.25%
  • E = 0.2%
  • B = 0.1%
  • A = 0.05%
  • Q = 0.02%
  • T = 0.01%
  • V = 0.005%
  • X = 0.0025%
  • U = 0.002%
  • S = 0.001%
1 Like

Thanks, yea I saw that after looking it up.
Thanks for the clarification