Connector substitution CONN D-SUB HD PLUG 104POS

I am looking for a substitution for the D-sub connector (1-1757823-2). I would like to mount this connector on a flex PCB rather than having the mess of 104 wires. I can’t seem to find a suitable replacement, though. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Unfortunately the higher pin count high-density D-sub connectors are not very popular, so options and availability are not great. One might possibly use one of the through-hole variants in conjunction with a rigidized flex assembly as a means of achieving the objective, but items specifically designed for flex circuit application are not something that I’m finding either.

Thank you for the response. I think the one you suggest might just solve my problem! My main goal is just to get rid of all the wires, so I believe that model will suffice. Thanks!