Cross reference for Songle Relay SRD-05VDC-SL-C

SRD-05VDC-SL-C is a Songle Relay that is not currently sold at Digi-Key. Per the MFG data sheet we are able to suggest TE part Number PB2032-ND as a replacement.

Attribute Rating
Coil Voltage 5VDC
Contact Form SPDT (1 Form C)
Contact Rating (Current) 10A
Switching Voltage 277VAC, 28VDC - Max
Coil Current 71.4mA
Coil Type Non Latching
Termination Style PC Pin
Seal Rating Sealed - Fully

Per the Data sheet Pin-out and board layout match between the two relays.

For full specifications please review the TE datasheet.

The TechForum Cross Reference category is for parts that Digi-Key does not sell or parts that have gone obsolete. Our Engineers and Techs have reviewed the specifications for these parts and made a recommendation for a replacement. Please review the suggested part to ensure it will work for your application.

1 Like

Helped me find a cross for a customer - thanks!

1 Like

This might be an electrical equivalent to a Songle SRS-xxVDC-SL relay, but it is not a physical equivalent. The overall dimensions are much larger. The current contact capacity is 10A on the Omron vs. 3A on the Songle. The pin pattern is completely different. I could not call this Omron relay a substitute for the Songle SRS-xxVDC-SL relay.

Hello @Nail_n_Hammer,

You are correct the SRS series is slightly different than the SRD series and it is likely the cross that I have offered for the specific SRD part will not work for an SRS replacement. If you have a complete part number in the SRS series we could certainly look to see if we can find a compatible option.

Thank You
-Robert