Device Marking

I have a device with a Marking EHUG9, I cannot find the details of this what is the actual part

We need a little more to go on. A few good images with dimensions would help a lot. What sort of “device”. . . connector, component on board, a module?

To which part on the board are you referring? Ah, I see it now - the small six-pin chip labelled as U16.

I have not been able to identify this part. Perhaps figuring out where the leads go (power, ground, other components, etc.) might give clues as to function, which, in turn, might narrow down the search to specific types of parts (voltage regulators, transistor arrays, voltage monitors, etc.).

Checked ti is not theirs. any other

ON CHECKING WE FOUND OUT THAT PINS 1,2,5,6 ARE SHORTED 3 SEEMS TO BE GATE OR BASE AND 4 IS THE DRAIN OR COLLECTOR THIS IS A POWER REGULATOR OP DEVICE.

DO YOU HAVE ANY MOSFET OR TRANSISTOR AS SUCH

Hi David,

Well I could trace the mark for EHUG9, STT6N3LLH,

I need ADLH part.

Hi David,

Can you please trace, can you trace any of these parts

PM9R
2EKY
AGLW7

The top 2 look like power mosfets (pins 1256 shorted), the last look like power transistor

Regards

Hi James,

Possible ID:

PM9R --> possibly MCP130T-450I/TT

2EKY --> can’t find anything

AGLW7 --> (longshot) --> SiP6333R15D3 (likely obsolete)
IF it is the SiP6333R15D3 (but not at all certain), then similar part --> MAX809SN160T1GOSCT-ND

Thanks David,

Looks like PM9R and AGLW7, are most likely compatible so I need to find a way around the chips you mentioned.Vishay does have one :https://www.vishay.com/docs/72044/72044.pdf
Checking with Maxim for support. Also MAX6381 seems close.

2EKY and EHUG9 are compatible chips Power mosfet for portable devices. If you can get any of these will be great, found sothing close in STM 6N3LLH6 AND FAIRCHILD FDC610PZ.

hopefully may succeed!, Thanks for your efforts.

regard james