Electrical Brass Connector

Hello all,

I am looking for these electrical brass connectors and I am not sure what the are called or where can I get them?

Hi hoabdoli,

Welcome to the Tech Forum. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear that we carry anything like this. I would call this something like a “brass leaf-spring contact”. This may be a standard product, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it were a custom product, either.

If you are looking for some quantity and you can’t find these anywhere, you can contact us about possibly having one of our vendors make a custom product for you.