Connector to Flex PCB

Hello, I am trying to find what tool this is called. It connects a ultrasound Flex PCB to the ultrasound machine and would like to know what it is called. Here are some pictures that I got of the piece and hope someone out here can let me know what it is called!
clamp Side

Hello dwpike,

Welcome to the DigiKey TechForum.
I’ve done some searching, and I was unable to find anything that matched this item.
Hopefully one of the engineers or other people that monitor the TechForum can provide the answer and identify this item.

Thank you for attempting, I would think someone has the answer out there! What else should I add to help others attempt to find this item?

Not sure. Do the metal contacts move, like spring loaded contacts, or are they solid?

The metal contacts move, in order to clamp down and allow a solid connection with the PCB