Equivalent to voltage reg

I hope this is the correct spot, but i need the equivalent or just a replacement for this 51395 t1 181

I’m having trouble pulling this up on Texas Instruments website via their Part Marking Lookup tool but that T1 is actually going to be a TI, for Texas Instruments.

That 181 is probably an 18I as in India.

1 Like

Thank you sir, and thats the problem I’ve been having, finding info on it

It’s looking like this is a part that hasn’t been released publically, I’m going to guess its TPS51395.

Here is a forum post on the subject.
TPS51396A: TPS51395: EOL? - Power management forum - Power management - TI E2E support forums

1 Like