Good Morning sir,
Iam Prasad.P and Starting a company “ Prasad-Expo (R&D based Start-up Company)”.
Present Iam working on Field Oriented Control (FOC/SVM). For knowledge purpose Iam Planning to purchase the following Ready Made Kits. And the details are given below
DRV8312-C2 KIT (Digi-Key Part Number 296-28551-ND Manufacturer Texas Instruments)
TEC0053-04-K1 KIT ( Digi-Key Part Number 1686-TEC0053-04-K1-ND Manufacturer Trenz Electronic GmbH )
And the details of above kits are given below
• DRV8312-C2 KIT (Digi-Key Part Number 296-28551-ND Manufacturer Texas Instruments ) .
this kit includes
(1.1) Processor TMS320F28379D DSP
(1.2) Encoder with Part No.= EQEP1(X16) or FMC-MC1
(1.3) BLDC Motor Based EMA( Specifications of BLDC Motor :Part No= Nema Size 17 BLDC Motor with 11A peak current , 4000RPM, around 300 Watts )
(1.4) XDS100 Emulator from Texas instrumentation.
(1.5) GUI Executable software code of STUDIO IDE from Texas Instrumentation in CD or Pen drive
• TEC0053-04-K1 KIT ( Digi-Key Part Number 1686-TEC0053-04-K1-ND Manufacturer Trenz Electronic GmbH )
this kit includes
(2…1) ZYNQ7010 FPGA Processor
(2.2) Encoder with Part No.= GIA5VB or 1000SI
(2.3) BLDC Motor Based EMA( BLDC Motor :Part No= BLRW-111D-24V-10000-1000-SI ) (2.4) Emulator with Part No: ARTYZ-7010 from TRENZ Electronic
(2.5) GUI Executable software code of WEB-UI or from Trenz electronics in CD /Pen drive
And Iam also expecting the following things from you
• Please furnish the complete technical information and Application Notes of above kits and items enclose to these kits.
• We want technical support of above kits in terms of Software Modification as per our requirements .and also give your Technical support team and distributors details /contacts for any clarification purpose
• Please furnish a BOM (Bill Of Material) , Electronic Schematics details of above mentioned kits