To provide a new easy way of identifying Fox Electronics products, Fox Electronics has changed to a new part numbering format.
For Example, the part F32K-327 is an F32K model number at 32.768KHz. In the new part number format, the part number is FO3HFCOM0.032768-T1
- please note that the frequency in this new part number format must have at least one digit before and one digit after the decimal; once this is met, then it is written to the least significant digit and always written in MHz.
For more details on this Fox part number format change, please check out the following information:
- Fox Annocement about her Part Number Format Change
- Standardized part number format to New Part Number format
- New Fox Part Numberings - Watch Crystals
- New Fox Part Numberings - Crystals
- New Fox Part Numberings - Oscillators
- New Fox Part Numberings - TXCOs
- New Fox Part Numberings - VCXOs
- New Fox Part Numberings - Spread Spectrum
If you have any questions for Fox products, please feel free to contact Digi-Key any time.