Help identifying components that make up this Male plug

Hi, Can you help me identify the parts that make up the Male 3 pin plug in the attached pictures please? Many thanks, Sizes are in the pictures. I hope I have posted enough info for identification. It is fitted to a Schneider XS630B1PAL2. 12…48VDC. 200mA sensor.
Cables are 3 x 0.34 mm²
10…58 V DC
As a new poster I can only post 3 pics, I’ll try to post the other in the comments if it will let me.

Well the closest I can find is part number A105023-ND on this link:

282105-1 TE Connectivity AMP Connectors | Connectors, Interconnects | DigiKey

Though this does not look totally like the one either. The only measurement we can look up for any of the options is the pitch. This would be located from the center of one pin to the center of the next one. May be with some additional information we can find options.

1 Like

Hello MiDECO,

I took a look and I wasn’t able to find anything with that exact same keying. Looking up the type (rectangular housing with blade terminals) I was only able to product THESE results. It’s important to note that even if you found something with the same measurements, the keying (essentially the black plastic pieces) will prevent it from mating with non-compatible parts. Using the blade terminals Your best bet might be to try find another of the same part and see if you can salvage that, much like this part found on eBay.

Regards,
Klint

1 Like

Hi MiDECO,

I think @Verna_1353 has probably found your connector above (at least the mating side) in the A105023-ND. See the drawing here.

The back end of that connector, which transitions to your cable is another story. I could not ID that part. It may be a part that I just haven’t found, or it may be a custom part from TE. I did come across a boot that TE offers for this series which may be of use for you. It is the following:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick replies everyone. It is greatly appreciated. I’ll have a look at the links and talk to site and see what we can make work. I’ll be back with any extra info that comes up.

Hi all, Thanks for the help. Yes I agree that the cap could well be Cap 282105-1 and along with the Boot 880811-2 it would be a solution. Although I need it with Male connectors (Yellow circle on image) and a “locking plate” if that is the correct term? The red/brown coloured part shown by the green arrow. Can you offer any advice on how I order that?
Failing that, I could send to site a 3 wire plug and socket for them to put in after this existing set up, but I’d like to find the same male pin connector if I can.
Thanks again for your help.

1 Like

Hi MiDECO,

The male contacts can be found lower down on the “Product Detail” page for the 282105-1. If you scroll down you’ll see them linked there under “Associated Products”, as shown here:

The red/brown “locking plate” comes with the 282105-1. You can see this if you click on the “360° image” on the product detail page and rotate the image. The lighting in the image is not ideal, but you can still make out the “locking plate” inside.