Help identifying power cable "pincher/holder"

I am trying to figure out the name of these to order some. Anyone know their technically name?
cord pincher
(I do not necessarily need an angled one)

Hello Dr_PC_Repair,

They are called a strain relief. I will do some searching, and see what we have to offer.

Hello Dr_PC_Repair,

I’m not finding the exact type of strain Relief, but Click Here for ones we have available.
There are some flexible ones.

Actually I was looking for both types. The clamp/clips and the “accordion” style ones.

So thanks!