How long is my reel of Brady brand heat shrinkable tubing?

Brady heat Shrinkable Label Reel Length

It is commonplace to get questions regarding the length of these reels because that particular specification is not provided within the product details section of our website.

If you are having that issue I would like to explain how this can be easily found.

Block

Example Product:

MFR PART # PS-C-187-WT
DIGI-KEY PART # 2267-PS-C-187-WT-ND
MANUFACTURER Brady Corporation
DESCRIPTION White Heat Shrinkable Label 0.19" W x 1.08" Dia (4.8mm x 27.4mm); Cable O.D. 0.06" ~ 0.15" (1.6mm ~ 3.8mm)
DATASHEET Click Here

Block

If you click the DigiKey part number above you will be directed to the DigiKey product page. The length will not be provided.

If we visit the supplier website however they do provide the following product Highlights.

Block

Product Highlights
Material Number: B-342 (View Technical Data Sheet)
Printable Sides: Single-Side Printable
Sleeve Size: 0.187 in Dia x 90 ft L
Wire Gauge Range: 20 AWG - 10 AWG
Color: White
Printer Compatibility: BBP12, BBP72, i5100, i7100, IP Series, PR Plus, THT 3" Core Printers
Material: Heat-shrink Polyolefin
Recommended Ribbon: IP-R6606, R6606

Block

To find this information all one has to do is put the Brady part number into the clipboard and then visit https://www.bradyid.com/. In the top right of the website, the Brady part number should be pasted into the search box. If the part number is valid the information will be located on a product detail page in the search results.

Block