I want to go through some old orders and add some (not all) parts to a new BOM. The only way I can see to do this is one part at a time, with several clicks required to enter each part. is there a better way?
Here’s how I’d do this:
- Open each BOM, choose the download link, and get the CSV version.
- With a spreadsheet program, I use LibreOffice Calc, open the CSV files.
- Copy the rows of the items you want and paste them into a new spreadsheet.
- Save the new spreadsheet as a CSV file.
- Use the “Upload” button on the BOM manager page to create a new BOM from the new CSV file.