Login Error 404

Hello Digi-Key support team,

Logging in to check my Order Status but I keep getting redirected to this site https://www.digikey.com/404. Even changed password for my account but I still keep on getting that error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello @yeoshua312

I did speak with a rep in our global customer service department and your order has been received and is currently processing in our warehouse. Currently, orders are taking 1-5 days to process so it should ship this week and you will receive an email as soon as it ships.

If you do continue to get the 404 error I would suggest that you contact webmaster@digikey.com and they should be able to help with this error.

-Robert

16 months later, i’m also seeing this 404 issue after login attempt. i have tried resetting my password twice and still can’t login to digikey.com. My account/credentials must work as i was able to use them to login to the forum but not to www. Guess i won’t buy anything.

Tried with Safari and Firefox. same issue. get redirected to a 404 page. it didn’t seem to even matter what my password is. If i put in the correct value 404. if i put in a bogus value 404.

same error for me today. Can’t log in.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please click on the feedback button on the side of the webpage.

Select > Report a website issue

Fill in your name and email address

Select > ‘I can’t login to my profile’.

Same question now. It almost drives me crazy… :frowning:

Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience you’re experiencing. Please follow the instructions Kristof listed above for assistance.