Male 5 Pin Plug Identification

I am looking for this waterproof male 5 pin plug that is used for a large digital clock for display at running events. Does anyone know what this is called?

Welcome to the Technical Forum. I have no way to look up by size on these until we narrow down the search. So far I do not see something exactly like this. You can look at this link:

Generally these type of connectors have something written on them. This is all I find with the information provided. Most of the circular connectors on the website do not have pictures. It could be on the website and I just can’t find it with the picture alone.

I cannot find anything written directly on it except for inside where it numbers the pins.

We can see if anyone else is able to identify this connector. I am not the only one that sees this post. Hopefully someone else can find something I missed.

1 Like