Need crimper for Amp 170360-3 pin

need crimper part number for Amp 170360-3 pin used in housing 794940-1. these are extra character to make form happy

Welcome to the Technical Forum. Te will not list a hand tool for a tape and reel pin. If you go to the bulk part number of 170364-3 the crimp tools wil lbe listed. There are a few options for tools. You can click on this link:
Scroll down and the tooling will be listed on the link provided.

Thank you. 123456789