Omron time delay relay identification

I have an Omron time delay relay connector that I need to replace. However, I do not know the part number and I believe this product is no longer in production so I would like to see what model I can use instead of what I currently have.

I have this information about my current time delay relay timer:
H37-2 Timer
Source AC119v
Contact 5A
250VAC Resistive

Does anyone know of the part number of this time delay relay or what a replacement might be?

Here are some images of the timer:

Thanks!

Hello @asctest,

Welcome to the technical forum. I believe H3Y-2 AC100-120 60M would be the Omron part. Its not in our system, we could quote it. Turnaround time normally 3-5 business days for a non-catalog quote. Send me a private message with the quantity and your customer number if you would like a quote.

A few alternative options can be found here, https://www.digikey.com/short/vjvp3mb4 depending on the timing range needed and specs.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello asctest,

Thank you for your post.

After looking at that part it looks like it matches our number Z12648-ND.

For the socket it looks like the only options we have for that are now obsolete except for the solder terminal style.

Z5342-ND

For the DIN mount style it would be the Omron numbers PYF08A, PYF08A-E and PYF08F.

Those unfortunately are all obsolete.

Awesome, thanks Jeff! I’ll reach out to see how I can get one from you.

Hey @Jeff_2258, this is embarrassing, but I can’t figure out how to send you a private message in this forum. Can you send me a message so we can start a conversation about ordering?

Thanks again!

Seems a hot topic today… Click on another user’s avatar and click “message” to access the private message function.