Received the Analog Devices MAX32672 Feather Board through DigiKey Learn, Build & Win

Hello DigiKey Community!

I am excited to share that I have received the Analog Devices MAX32672 Feather Board through the Learn, Build & Win program organized by DigiKey in collaboration with Circuit Digest.

I would like to thank DigiKey, Analog Devices, and Circuit Digest for providing me with this wonderful opportunity to learn and build using this powerful development board.

With this board, I will be developing an AI-Powered Smart Solar Inverter and Energy Management System. The project will focus on intelligent monitoring and optimization of solar energy generation, battery management, and power consumption using embedded AI techniques.

My project goals include:

- Real-time solar voltage and current monitoring

- Battery health monitoring

- Intelligent energy management

- Live data visualization

- AI-assisted decision making for efficient energy utilization

This is the beginning of my project journey, and I look forward to sharing my progress and learning with the DigiKey community.

Thank you once again for this amazing opportunity!

Hello,

Great to hear and good luck. Keep us posted.

Thank you
Ryan

Hello Ryan,

Thank you very much for your encouragement!

I truly appreciate this opportunity provided by DigiKey, Analog Devices, and Circuit Digest. I’m excited to start building my AI-Powered Smart Solar Inverter and Energy Management System using the MAX32672 Feather Board.

I’ll definitely keep the community updated with my progress and share the final project once it’s completed.

Thank you once again!

Best regards,

Subho Saha

Progress Update #1 – Circuit Design & System Architecture

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share the latest progress on my AI-Driven Smart Solar-Battery Energy Management & Inverter System.

Over the past few days, I have completed the initial system architecture and developed the full circuit design in the Circuit Designer simulator. The design includes the major functional blocks of the project:

Solar input and charging stage

Battery management system

Multiple INA226 power monitoring sensors

Power regulation

Environmental sensors

Relay-controlled AC/DC load management

Complete sensor and communication wiring

Simulation Note:

The target hardware for this project is the Analog Devices MAX32672FTHR. However, since the MAX32672FTHR is currently not available in the simulation environment, I have temporarily used an ESP32 development board solely as a simulation substitute to validate the hardware architecture, sensor interfaces, communication, and control logic. The final implementation will be developed and tested on the MAX32672FTHR hardware.

Next Steps

Verify and optimize the complete circuit design

Begin firmware development

Implement AI-based energy management algorithms

Port the firmware to the MAX32672FTHR board

Assemble and test the physical prototype

I appreciate any feedback or suggestions from the community. More updates will follow as the project progresses!

Thank you.

-–