Replacement cord end

I have a 9-pin female cord end and i am trying to find a replacement male. it is stamped with the model # 206708-1 and also has the name AMP. it has a threaded collar that threads onto the male end. any help would be greatly appreciated.

@ ceubank


Part number 206708-1 and “AMP” indicates Digi-key Part Number A1302-ND on our site. That’s the housing, and there are contacts listed further down on that page under “Associated Product.”

“Mating Products” (the male side) is also in that area. Use the “<” or “>” symbol to sort through those, and click on any item to open the product page (Right-click + ‘Open link in new tab’ will save the page you’re currently on.)