Rocker Switch

Hi I am looking for a switch looks like that, momentary. how is it called? or may I have a link for it?

Add images


Thank you for contacting Digi-Key , there is no photo to go by , the link below has all the mom type rockers switches we have to offer , you will need to go throug and apply filters to narrow down the search to see if we have what you are looking for .

Thanks Craig