SMP adoptor

I want a “SMP male to male adaptor”.
I found one product as in this link.
Although the description says “SMP male to SMP male adaptor”, the picture looks “SMP male to SMA male adaptor”.
Does anyone know which is correct?

Hello masahiro.h, Welcome to the forum.

I did look at the part 127-2901-822 from Cinch that you listed. Yes that is a SMP to SMP male adapter. This particular one is referred to as a Catcher’s Mitt style per the Datasheet This will have the flare on the open end. It helps direct the connector to mate easier.

It can be confusing because the SMP looks similar to a SMB style connector.
I looked for any other options but those will be what we have.

If you have any questions please let us know.