I need a connector going from MM8030-2610RJ3 to SMA

I have the female MM8030-2610RJ3 connector on my PCB but I would like to have a wire going from the MM8030-2610RJ3 connector to a female SMA cable to complete S11 measurements. I was trying to look for the SWG standard male counterpart to the MM8030-2610RJ3 but it looks like the links keep suggesting to use U.FL (UMCC) Plug instead of the SWG. Is this correct? (e.g.,

Thank you for your help!

Hello Jproject,

Welcome to our tech forum.

We have associated product with MM8030-2610RJ3 at the bottom of the page of this product.
One of those is part MXHQ87WA3000. This has SMA-J type connector on the other end.

Iā€™m not sure where you got the 17-2016694-2-ND part as associated with MM8030-2610RJ3 but this is not meant for SWG type receptacle.

Maybe you meant to look at this one 17-2408023-1-ND This one is SMA Jack to SWG plug much like MXHQ87WA3000.

Hope that helps.

1 Like