I’m trying to find the rack mount part that is compatible with this switches:
Red Lion Controls
NETWORK SWITCH-MANAGED 8 PORT
QTY: 1
NT24K-TX8
Red Lion Controls
NETWORK SWITCH-MANAGED 8 PORT
QTY: 2
+ Rack Mount compatible.
I’m trying to find the rack mount part that is compatible with this switches:
Red Lion Controls
NETWORK SWITCH-MANAGED 8 PORT
QTY: 1
NT24K-TX8
Red Lion Controls
NETWORK SWITCH-MANAGED 8 PORT
QTY: 2
+ Rack Mount compatible.
Hello kevinarecio,
Welcome to the DigiKey TechForum.
I did not find a rack mount for the NT24K-TX8 device.
Click Here for the SC and ST rack mounted Switch-Managed 8 port options.
Please check the Datasheet to verify compatibility, and to see other part number options.
NT24K-SFP-DM8
Hi! Thanks David for your quick answere
Do you have this with a rack mount?
NT24K-SFP-DM8
QTY 2?
If you’re looking for AC power I believe the rack mount you’re looking for for NT24K-TX8 would be
NT24K-AC1 Red Lion Controls | Networking Solutions | DigiKey
If you have a DC power source the rack mount that would go with these would be
NT24K-DC1 Red Lion Controls | Networking Solutions | DigiKey
The compatible modules for those racks are listed in the datasheet Found Here
Hi! So i need a quote for
NT24K-TX8
NT24K-SFP-DM8
NT24K-SFP-DM8
AND A NT24K-AC1 Red Lion Controls | Networking Solutions | DigiKey
To mount the 3 of them?
Alos, so the NT24K-AC1 includes the 1 NT24K-TX8 or 1 NT24K-SFP-DM8?