1/4" 4 pin PCB mount jack (mono)

Hi All,

I’m trying to figure out what part the attached pic is. It was used as an input jack in a lot of fender amps if that helps at all. Thanks for any help in advance!

Thank you for your inquiry anaclassics,

The options I’ve found here have the same diameter, number of contacts, and mono signal type, but I haven’t been able to find something with an identical form factor - take a look at these parts:

This search has a few more PCB pin location variations on 1/4" phone jacks. https://www.digikey.com/short/z51v7c

My experience replacing many of these for musician friends over the years has shown there is large probability that you will NOT be able to find a mono 1/4" phone jack that mates well with the mounting panel and PCB at the same time. For a perfect fit you often need to buy it from Fender or figure out the manufacturer and part number.

If the panel is strong enough, you may be able to mount a replacement jack to the panel only with the pins away from the PCB and run wires from the jack to the PCB.

Here’s some straight pin panel mount options that might fit the panel and not hit the PCB. https://www.digikey.com/short/z51v8v