900-1000v zener

The TechForum Cross Reference category is for parts that Digi-Key does not sell or parts that have gone obsolete. Our Engineers and Techs have reviewed the specifications for these parts and made a recommendation for a replacement. Please review the suggested part to ensure it will work for your application.

SMA1EZ330D5-TP

I would like to know what replaces that part number.

Welcome to the Technical Forum. I found an alternative. It is part number
1SMAF4777A. It is a Marketplace product which would mean it would ship from Rectron when you buy it on the Digi-Key Web site. The bad part is that it does not appear they have stock and no lead time is available. Though I wanted to list it as it is not obsolete like your original part. It is just not something there is a lead time . The link to the data sheet for the Rectron part is : untitled (rectron.com)

I am sorry. This was the only one I found for an alternative.

Thanks that is very helpful.
Any sampling capabilities? I am looking to design in…

While performing some maintenance I wandered across this post. I noticed that the part number that was offered does not seem to go well into our website now. While I am unsure why that is, I thought I would take a second look at what parts were available.

I found a data sheet and supplier product page for the obsoleted product with the part number SMA1EZ330D5

This looked to be the best option I could find that was in stock and in our building.

Voltage - Zener (Nom) (Vz) 270 V
Power - Max 1.25 W
Impedance (Max) (Zzt) 1 kOhms
Current - Reverse Leakage @ Vr 1 µA @ 200 V
Voltage - Forward (Vf) (Max) @ If 1.2 V @ 500 mA

There are some other options here as well but you will notice the Voltage only goes down from here.

I hope this helps!