Alternative replacement for disk MOV

I have a furnace control board that I need to replace the disk through hole 2 leg metal Oxide Varistor 07K35, and I don’t know what part number to use for replacing it.

I know enough to get myself into trouble if I don’t ask for help. I know it’s 7amp 35vac but that doesn’t help me with the equivalent to purchase replacements for it when I need a different part number that doesn’t say “S07K35” exactly.

Thanks for your help with this!


Thank you for contacting DigiKey’s Tech Forum. I got you close with the link below but if you can measure the diameter and filter for that you will have a pretty nicely matched part.

Varistors, MOVs | Transient Voltage Suppressors (TVS) | Electronic Components Distributor DigiKey

Thank you