Blade Style Connections on PCB

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows what connector this is. It looks to be a blade style connection but I am not finding it

Thank you!


Sorry I am not seeing that we have that blade connector to offer .

Thanks Craig

Hi BoInorg,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I’m thinking this might be a Molex Picoflex connector. Kindly check the below link and the datasheet to see if the dimensions match up.

Click here for Picoflex PF-50 90325 from Molex