Calling switch- lighted tip

I need to find a carling lighted tip 12 v. 6 pole switch anyone help?

  • enter “carling switch” (no quotes) in the search bar at
  • choose the switch style (rocker, toggle, etc.) from among the resulting options
  • Browse among the listed options, using the available filters to exclude non-matching or otherwise uninteresting results.
  • If nothing suitable is found, repeat the original query searching simply for “switch”. This will return results for all manufacturers, increasing the likelihood of finding a compatible alternative suitable for the need at hand.